#LiveYourReal – QR Scan & WIN competition
LIQUI-FRUIT #LiveYourReal QR SCAN & WIN COMPETITION RULES
- The Promoter is Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd. (“The Promoter”), Registration number
1993/000454/07, is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered
address at 1 Sportica Crescent, Tyger Valley, Bellville, 7530.
- The LIQUI-FRUIT “#LiveYourReal QR SCAN & WIN COMPETITION” (“The Competition”) is open to any resident
of South Africa with a current/active personal Facebook profile.
- The following persons are excluded from entering the Competition:
Directors, members, partners, employees, agents OR consultants of/or any other person who directly or
indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, its marketing service providers in respect of the
Promotional Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members,
OR anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this Competition has won any competition organised,
promoted, or conducted by Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd, or who resides at the same address as such
- The Competition runs from (insert time eg: 08h00) Tuesday, 01 October 2019 until stocks last.
- Competition will be advertised on Liqui-Fruit social media pages, Facebook and Instagram.
- To enter, an Entrant must:
- Go in-store and purchase a qualifying scan & win Liqui-Fruit pack.
- Scan the QR code and fill in your details on the microsite (www.liveyourreal.co.za)
- All details need to be submitted with a corresponding till slip of purchased Liqui-Fruit.
All required entrant details as per the Liqui Fruit microsite:
Date Of Birth:
What’s your Favourite Liqui Fruit Flavour?
Please provide a picture of your till-slip number.
- The prizes to be won in the Competition is your share of R1 000 000 (one million Rand) in cash, awarded
- Each of the 20 winners will receive a cash prize to the value of R50,000
- An Entrant may enter a maximum of 10 times with unique till slips of products purchased.
- Winners will be selected by Pioneer Foods Groceries (Pty) Ltd. (“The Judge”) at their discretion and
announcements will be made between the 20th and 25th of each month during the Competition
- The Winners will be contacted telephonically.
- If a Winner cannot - for any reason whatsoever - be reached after 3 attempts have been made during
hours (i.e. between 8h00 AM and 17h00 PM, excluding public holidays) within a period of 72 hours, the
be forfeited, and another Winner may be selected at the discretion of the Promoter, in accordance with
Competition’s rules as more specifically set out herein.
- The Winners will be announced on the @LiquiFruit Facebook page within 72 hours of the Winners being
- The Prizes are not transferable.
- All risks in the prizes will pass to the Winners upon notification of having won.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the Competition immediately and without notice for any
beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all Entrants agree to waive any rights that they
in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its
- Participation in this Competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition’s rules and the Entrants
to abide by these rules as set out herein.
- Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act (Act 68 of 2008), the Judge’s decision
final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the Competition’s closing date.
- Contacting the Judge during the course of the Competition is strictly prohibited. Doing so will lead to
immediate disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use Entrants’ personal data provided, in order to
the awarding of a Prize in this Competition. The Entrants’ personal data will furthermore also be used
Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ for marketing purposes.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant consents to the transfer, storage and processing of
data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the
- The Promoter will keep the Entrants’ personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or
required by applicable laws or regulations. The Promoter will not use any of the personal data collected
different purpose without first obtaining the data subject’s permission. The Promoter will not allow
unauthorised third parties to use any of the personal information collected for the purposes of this
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that any images taken of the Winners be used for marketing
purposes in any manner the Promoter may deem fit without any further remuneration being made payable to
Winners, which request they may decline.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to communicate with the Entrants at any
during, or after, the Competition’s closing date, whereas the Winner/s may opt out from receiving such
communication at any time.
- All Entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated
against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition,
from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to,
alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or
telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure
e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic
congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage
Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition
downloading any materials in this Competition.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or National
Tribunal, or for any other reason whatsoever, the Promoter will be entitled to terminate the Competition
immediately without any notice to the Entrants. In such an event all Participants hereby waive any
they may have against the Promoter.
- This Competition is in no way organised, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or
other social media forum.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition can be directed to the Promoter via the
Consumer Advisory Service division on 0860 221 102 during office hours (between 8h00 AM and 22h00 PM,
public holidays) throughout the duration of the Competition.
- A copy of these rules can be obtained by request and are viewable on the @LiquiFruit Facebook page.